Dear Horos Users,
Help us keep Horos free! With your help, we can keep Horos (and all of your favorite features) free for years to come. But we cannot do it alone. Here are some ideas for how you can make a difference in your @HorosProject community…
1. Spread the word! Tell colleagues, friends, and family about Horos.
2. Use the power of social media…we are @HorosProject
3. Know of a useful Plugin that already exists? Tell us about it. Remember to share the link so that we can find it!
4. Take the Horos Survey to help us understand your needs.
5. Donate $10…or more.
6. Contribute to the Horos Open Source Code with bug fixes & enhancements.
7. Give us a quote. We’ll put it up on the Horos website.
8. Become a Horos Sponsor, and have your business featured on the website.
9. Share your ideas about keeping Horos free with us!
Join Over 60,000 Horos Users In Over 160 Countries!
Horos™ is an open-source, free medical image viewer. The goal of the Horos Project is to develop a fully functional, 64-bit medical image viewer for OS X. Horos is based upon OsiriX and other open source medical imaging libraries. Horos is made available under the GNU General Public License, Version 3 (GPL-3.0).